Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Engaged, Informed Employees Get the Job Done

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/social-business/engaged-informed-employees-get-the-job-done-014744.php

This month's theme for CMSWire is about taking the focus of Customer Experience Management (CXM) and applying it internally to the enterprise, particularly to Enterprise Information Management (EIM) environments.

Initially that gave me pause for thought, because although I work for a large organization where the focus is very firmly on the customer first, and everything I do, even in an internal role, has to be linked to a positive impact on the customer, I am certainly no expert in CXM. So, while I think I understand the overall focus of CXM, my first step was Wikipedia to check on the definition of the term!

No comments: